Thursday, November 24, 2011

Changes

I have an big announcement for this part of my vast multimedia  and interweb enterprise. I have my own domain now and soon this site will be completely moved to the new location. It is up and running now but only about 80% complete, it still needs a few tweaks. I am hoping that everyone that has followed me here will head over to the new site and save it for when the move is final.

Here is the new URL Following Ghost which has moved to WordPress so that I can do more to bring you stories of my version of the great outdoors. You might want to take a look at my youTube channel at Following Ghost

Thanks to every one of you this site has been more of a success than I had ever hoped for and I hope you continue through this move since it will make it better in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Born and raised in middle Tennessee.I'm a working wildlife and landscape artist specializing in watercolors. Now making cedar lures and custom turkey calls.
By: TwitterButtons.com

Followers

Search

Powered by Blogger.